Data science internship is a robust training program that spans state-of-the-art techniques of working with data and generating insights. You will learn how to build decision intelligence for businesses and organizations using data science techniques and tools. You will work with data from various sources and be trained on how to use machine learning algorithms to make sense of data and be able to automate decision-making processes for growth and engagement.
Data science is the world’s most in-demand field due to the enormous data generated by modern processes and technologies. This program teaches data science skills for overseas and local jobs and course content that aligns with overseas universities
What you will Gain from the Data Science Internship
- ● Supportive and innovative teaching environment
- ● Extra support session weekly
- ● Our office Library with world-class data science books and resources
- ● Practical teaching from resourceful and internationally trained instructors
- ● Certification and Solid Project Portfolio
- ● Employability skills
- ● Job coaching and vacancies newsletter for job seekers
- ● Course content that aligns with the data science industry internationally.
Technology Tools in this Internship
- ● Python
- ● R
- ● Microsoft Power BI
- ● SQL
Python And Application Programming
You Will Learn To Understand Decision Support Systems Using Data Insights. You Will Work Your Way Up From Learning To Code, And Application Development To Leveraging Data To Automate Decision-Making Processes Across Various Industries And Fully Understand The End-To-End Process Of It.
|Statistics for Data Science|
|Git and GitHub for Version Control|
|Data Types, Arithmetic Operations, Python Lists, and List Comprehension|
|Conditional Statements (If Else, Elif, For Loops and While Loops)|
|Python Function Basics to Advanced|
|Building and Deploying your First Python Application|
|Working with Numpy|
|Working with Pandas 1 & 2|
|Data Quality Assessment, Cleaning, Transformation and Reduction 1 & 2|
|Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)|
|Reading Data from SQL Databases using Python|
|Data Science in Industries|
|Introduction to Machine Learning and Machine Learning Algorithms|
|Introduction to Deep Learning and Advances in Deep Learning|
|Machine Learning with Regression|
|Machine Learning with Classification|
|Time Series Modeling|
|Final Industry Project|
(THIS IS AN OPTIONAL COURSE, ONLY AVAILABLE TO IN-CLASS INTERNS)
You will learn the concepts of programming in R, data cleaning, data analysis, and building machine learning models for prediction using R language. You will solve real-life problems with R relevant to the workplace.
|Introduction to R and R Studio|
|Data Wrangling with R Part 1 & 2|
|Statistical and Exploratory Data Analysis in R|
|Introduction to Machine Learning|
|Machine Learning with Classification in R|
|Machine Learning with Regression in R|
|Practical Project using Machine Learning Regression in R|
|Practical Project using Machine Learning Classification in R|
|Practical Project using Machine Learning Clustering in R|
|R Final Industry Project|
MICROSOFT POWER BI
Microsoft power bi training will equip you with powerful skills for visualizing data from various sources by aggregating them on a dashboard for data-driven insights. You will build a fully interactive business intelligence dashboard for a real-life use case.
- Introduction to Power BI for Decision Intelligence.
- Data Preprocessing and Transformation in Power BI.
- Introduction to Relationships and Model.
- More on Data Preprocessing and Transformation.
- Introduction to DAX, measures and calculated columns.
- Creating Stunning Visualizations and Dashboards.
SQL is the language of databases. This course will equip you with practical skills in working with a popular database. You will learn how to query databases, extract data and transform data for further analysis.
- Introduction to Relational Database Management Systems
- Creating SQL Database
- Grouping and Summarizing Data with SQL
- Using SQL to Select Data from More Than One Table
- Joining SQL Tables
- Managing SQL Tables
- Using SQL Views
- Using SQL Sub-Queries
- Using SQL to Insert Data
- Using SQL to Update Data
- Using SQL to Delete Data
- Using SQL Transactions
CLASS SCHEDULES (Please Select Physical or Online Training, Physical Training is Only Available in Nigeria (Abuja) for now. Our online training is also an excellent choice):
- ● Online Training: (Class Days are: 8 pm, Thursday – Saturday). This time can be changed based on where your instructor is located, which will be matched to the time zone of where you live. You will receive further information on this before you begin your program).
- ● Face-to-Face/Physical Training (Only available in Abuja, Nigeria for now): Class days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (10 am – 3 pm).
PROGRAM DURATION: 3 Months
OUR INSTRUCTORS ARE BASED AT THESE LOCATIONS:
- ● U.K (Instructors Only teach Online Classes)
- ● U.S/CANADA (Instructors Only teach Online Classes)
- ● CAMEROUN/SENEGAL (Instructors Only Teach Francophone Online Classes)
- ● Abuja, Nigeria (Instructors teach Online Classes)
- ● Abuja, Nigeria (Instructors teach Face-to-Face Classes)
Note: This program will have instructors from a combination of or any of these locations. You will normally be expected to be taught by instructors from any of these locations based on where you live.
COURSE FEES: Fill out the Form Below to Receive Course Fees and Other Registration Information.